We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free and positive experience for everyone. As such, we will not tolerate harassment and reserve the right to take any and all appropriate actions up to and including removal from the game, of anyone found to be contributing to an unsafe or hostile game environment. Any person exiting the game in such a manner will not be eligible for any refund of their ticket price.
As boundaries and comfort levels vary from person to person, do not assume that a behavior you find acceptable is acceptable to another person. It is each individual’s responsibility to obtain definitive consent from another person for anything that involves that person. The absence of expressed consent must be treated as a refusal. It is likewise every individual’s right to dictate their own boundaries and be respected.
Harassment is generally any behavior that alarms, threatens, demeans, or excessively annoys another person or group. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments (related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion), sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome sexual attention, and false accusations of harassment. Attendees asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If you are subject or witness to harassment, report the situation to Game Control immediately so the situation can be investigated and addressed.
A diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment is one where all people, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to modeling diversity and inclusion for the entire megagame industry, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
All information gathered will only be used for game purposes, this includes pre-game communications and a post-game feedback survey.
This game may be recorded and/or live-streamed. Your participation in the game serves as consent to both. If you wish to record and/or live stream this game, discuss with Game Control prior to the start of the game. No recording and/or live streaming is permitted without Game Controls express permission.
Cancellations & Refunds
Megagames, both in person and online, require a substantial amount of time and cost to coordinate and run. The goal of this policy is to ensure the best possible game experience for both the team running the game and all players. We have made a tremendous commitment and ask that you do as well.
The following applies to games Splintered Realities directly manages ticket sales for. Any event ticketed through a host organization such as a convention like Gen Con will fall under that organization’s policy.
- Refund requests made more than two weeks before the game will be honored at 100% of the paid ticket amount. We will absorb the associated fees.
- Any request made less than two weeks before the game will only be honored if we are able to locate another player for your slot. In the event of multiple refund requests, if the requestor locates the replacement player and notifies Splintered Realities prior to the replacement player purchasing their ticket, this replacement player will count for the recruiter. Otherwise, replacement players will be allocated to refund requests in the same order each is received. If there is no replacement player, no refund will be made.
- Should the game be canceled all efforts will be made to refund all players. If the game is canceled due to not enough players, full refunds will be given. Refunds in the case of game cancelations for any other reason will be made after non-refundable costs are covered in a pro-rated manner.
- Refunds will be made in as timely a manner as possible.
- Any refunds given will be issued to the ticket purchaser, not the player.